A downloadable game
VICTORIAN FEAR - THE FIRST CHAPTER
You will have to help our hero to find his brother! What kind of horror and madness is behind this strange disappearance?
- Experiment a gameplay like classic videogames.
- Retrogaming? Retroengine (Rpgmaker2k3 to the limits)
- A horror story, serial killer, a gas lamp!
- Hide and seek.
- It´s truly inspired in games like Maniac Mansion, Clocktower and The Last Door.
- Support us! The second chapter is in developing, right now!
- CONTROLLER/JOYSTICK SUPPORTED.
- Arrow keys - Move
- Z - Select/ Interact
- X - Menu
- QUITGAME- Press X and then move to QUITGAME
- LOAD GAME - Press X in "----------" at TITLESCREEN
- SAVE GAME - Press X in RED PAINTINGS during the game
- FOR MORE INFO LOOK HOW TO PLAY IN GAMESCREEN.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||2D, 8-bit, adventure, gamepad, Horror, Interactive Fiction, Retro, Side Scroller, Survival Horror|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Support|
- Open VictorianFear ver1.1.rar
- Extract the files to a folder.
- Then open the game.
- Finally, enjoy it!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.