I was going through easyrpg games on itch.io and I notice the issue you're having with chrome and game input. Is this something that is itch.io's fault or maybe due to an older version of the engine? I didn't notice any issues on the other easyrpg games uploaded (there aren't many though)
Victorian Fear - The First Chapter
Disclaimer for Google Chrome users - You must click "fullscreen mode" (lower right) and then click "fullscreen mode" in game(upper right) because the window will still scroll when the player uses the arrow keys! Thank you! For a better experience use Headphones!
VICTORIAN FEAR - THE FIRST CHAPTER
You will have to help our hero to find his brother! What kind of horror and madness is behind this strange disappearance?
- Experiment a gameplay like classic videogames.
- Retrogaming? Retroengine (Rpgmaker2k3 to the limits)
- A horror story, serial killer, a gas lamp!
- Hide and seek.
- It´s truly inspired in games like Maniac Mansion, Clocktower and The Last Door.
- Support us! The second chapter is in developing, right now!
- Arrow keys - Move
- Z - Select/ Interact
- X - Menu
- QUITGAME- Press X and then move to QUITGAME
- LOAD GAME - Press X in "----------" at TITLESCREEN
- SAVE GAME - Press X in RED PAINTINGS during the game
- FOR MORE INFO LOOK HOW TO PLAY IN GAMESCREEN.
|Published||Sep 14, 2016|
|Made with||RPG Maker, EasyRPG|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, artgame, Horror, NES, Retro, RPG Maker, Survival Horror|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Support, Twitter, Homepage|